Here’s the way to copy directory recursively including dot files in Kotlin. I wanted do that with command but I couldn’t. So I used Kotlin.Continue reading Kotlin: Copy Directory Recursively Including Dot Files
This is the code I frequently use.
It recursively exports file list in a directory on Microsoft Office Application, like Excel. It is written in VBA.
VBA can be written in object oriented way, but I didn’t because I had to write the code as soon as possible.
- A user clicks the button on the sheet.
- The program show a folder browsing dialog.
- User chooses the folder, then the program make the list of file in the folder.
- The program exports the file list onto a form (or sheet).
- Create a module file and create the following functions.
- get file list
- handle folder browsing dialog
- Create a dialog to show the result.
- Create a button on the sheet and add function on clicking.