Here I explain how to change headings and body font in Microsoft Word. I used Microsoft Word for Mac Version 16.70.Continue reading How to change Headings and Body Font in Microsoft Word
Tag Archives: VBA
Excel: Move Cursor in All Sheets to Top Left
When you opened the excel file other man saved, have you thought “Why didn’t he move cursor to A1 cell” before ? Not to be thought so, conversely, I will introduce the way to move cursor in all sheets to top left, move scroll bars in all sheets to top left and activate first sheet.Continue reading Excel: Move Cursor in All Sheets to Top Left
Excel: Prepare to Connect to the Database from VBA
Here’s the way to connect to the database from Excel VBA. (Excel から VBA を使わずにデータを取得・表示する方法もあります。 例: Windows, Excel: データベースから直接値を取得して表示する)Continue reading Excel: Prepare to Connect to the Database from VBA
VBA: Output file list in a directory, recursively
This is the code I frequently use.
It recursively exports file list in a directory on Microsoft Office Application, like Excel. It is written in VBA.
VBA can be written in object oriented way, but I didn’t because I had to write the code as soon as possible.
- A user clicks the button on the sheet.
- The program show a folder browsing dialog.
- User chooses the folder, then the program make the list of file in the folder.
- The program exports the file list onto a form (or sheet).
- Create a module file and create the following functions.
- get file list
- handle folder browsing dialog
- Create a dialog to show the result.
- Create a button on the sheet and add function on clicking.